JBGC Policies for In-Person Services
Notice of Privacy Practices – Brief Version
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
My commitment to your privacy
JB GODDESS CRYSTALS LLC’s practice is dedicated to maintain the privacy of your personal health information as part of providing professional care. I also am required by law to keep your information private. These laws are complicated, but I must give you this important information. However, I can’t cover all possible situations so please talk to me about any questions or problems.
I will use the information about your health which I get from you or others mainly to provide you with treatment, to arrange payment, for my services. After you have read this I will ask you to sign a Consent Form to let me use and share your information. If you do not sign this form, I cannot treat you.
If I or you want to use or disclose (send, share, release) your information for any other purpose I will discuss this with you and ask you to sign an Authorization Form to allow this.
Of course I will keep your health information private but there are some times when the law requires me to use or share it. For example:
- When there is a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of another individual or the public. I will only share information with a person or organization which is able to help prevent or reduce threat.
- Some lawsuits and legal or court proceedings
- If a law enforcement official requires to do so.
Your rights regarding your health information
- You can ask me to communicate with you about your health and related issues in a particular way or at a certain place which is more private for you. For example, you can ask me to call you at home and not at work to schedule or cancel an appointment. I will try my best to do as you ask.
- You have the right to ask me to limit what I tell people involved in your care or the payment for your care, such as family members and friends. While I don’t have to agree to your request, if I do agree, I will keep our agreement except if it is against the law, or in an emergency, or when the information is necessary to treat you.
- You have the right to look at the health information I have about you such as your spiritual/psychological records. You can even get a copy of these records but I may charge you.
- You have the right to a copy of this notice.
If you have any questions regarding this notice or my health information privacy policies, please speak with me.
Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to establish rules for receiving, processing, and refunding payments received from clients. This policy is intended to define reasonable expectations and be equally fair in refunding clients and compensating JB GODDESS CRYSTALS LLC. in the event of late cancellations or no-shows. This policy assists JB GODDESS CRYSTALS LLC with managing and planning accordingly for all events in a timely manner.
If you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment with a text message you may do so. However, sometimes text messages do not go through. If I do not respond to your text message it is because I did not receive it – cancelation and rescheduling may best be done through email and phone calls. If I have no record of your text message, then it does not count towards the 24 hour cancelation policy.
The following applies to all in-person services:
I honor and commit to the appointment time for all clients with:
~ A reserved scheduled time for the healing session.
~ Preparation prior to the session.
~ All clients are required to give a minimum of one day (24 hours) notice for all appointment changes.
~ Clients who cancel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to their scheduled time of service may reschedule their appointment with no incurred fee.
~ In the event of a no-show or same-day-cancellation, a fee of 1⁄2 of the service cost with a minimum of $10 will apply. Clients who no-show or cancel the same day will be required to pay for future services at the time of scheduling.
~ Emergency appointment changes are handled on a case-by-case basis and honored respectively. Payment Refunds for prepaid sessions:
~ All refunds for payments made by credit card will be refunded to the credit card used to make the original payment– Refunds subject to cancellation policy.
Refused or denied credit card charges will incur credit card fees as assessed by the processing company for JB GODDESS CRYSTALS LLC. All fees and outstanding balances are due and payable upon receipt.
No refunds will be given after a service has been performed.